Square is named after Katarina Zrinska. She was a poetess and the wife
of the Croatian viceroy Petar Zrinski.
The square closes with the church of St. Catherine (from 1632). this
church is famous by its wall paintings and sculptures. On the left side
from the church is the first Zagreb Gymnasium.
Nearby the square is the Lotrščak tower
where is one of the best vistas to old part of Zagreb.